Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dance Class

Sophie and I have been going to a Parent/Toddler dance class for almost a year. Every Tuesday, we tip-toe, hop and crawl for 45 minutes with other children and their moms or nannies. Sophie has a lot of fun, and she loves her teacher Kelsey. I'm so glad that I stuck with the class. It was really weird for me at first. But the more I went with Sophie the clearer it became: it's about Sophie, and how I feel is irrelevant.

Let's dance, daddy!
Warming up
Balance
Parachute time
Carpet time
Here are the videos for most of the exercises that we do in dance class. Turn up your volume a bit. Vân was filming everything from the waiting room, so the sound was muffled.

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

One, Two Buckle Your Shoes

Criss-Cross Apple Sauce

Let's crawl! 

Obstacle Course

Musical Instrument

No comments:

Post a Comment