Monday, September 23, 2013

University Village

University Village is an outdoor shopping mall in Seattle, and it tends to assume a certain snootiness that comes with its yuppy clientele. We used to dislike this place a lot, but now as parents, we see it a bit differently. It's quite a spectacle for Sophie.

Since Vân wanted to buy some clothes for work from Banana Republic (BR), we made a shopping extravaganza out of it. Sophie loved the frogs and turtles squirting water feature. She got her clothes and shoes all wet.

Then Sophie and I tried on all kinds of accessories for men and women at BR while Vân was trying on some clothes. But she found dancing around the store to be the most entertaining.

Finally, we took Sophie next door to Blue C Sushi for dinner. It's not a great sushi place, but it's fun. She loved watching the food coming around on a convey belt.

The best part was that Sophie came home dead tired. She passed out on the couch!

Which one is my prince?
Too beige?
I need a nap!
Look, I'm using chopsticks
Sleeping away!
  "I want cupcake"

BR dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment