Monday, December 31, 2012

Making Fresh Pasta

I bought Vân a pasta machine for Christmas, so that she could make fresh pasta for us all. Of course, Sophie helped by breaking it in for Vân. It wasn't as easy as it seemed.

Ravioli with pumpkin and fromage blanc filling
topped with mushroom and bacon -- from scratch

It's stuck!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to do that too! yea, it can't be as easy as the experts make it look, but that's aWesome you can do it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vân found the machine a bit difficult to use at first. But she's pretty good with it now.

      I got her the Marcato Atlas 150 Wellness pasta machine. I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  2. she is too cute, haha! If this girl doesn't make a career out of something to do with food, I'll be very surprised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're happy that she's interested in cooking. And we can't wait 'till the day she'll cook for us :)

      hoang

      Delete