I found a bunch of old pictures on Vân's Nokia when I uploaded the Wallace Lake pictures. I don't think we've ever put these pictures up on the blog. So here they are. Vietnam and France 2011. I can't believe it's been a year since we left Saigon. We don't miss Vietnam at all, but we miss France a lot.
Botanic Towers in Saigon
![]() |
| Voilà. C'est comme ça, mon amie! |
![]() |
| I can't reach the keyboard. |
![]() | |
| Mixing flour for mommy |
On Our Way To Paris
![]() |
| Look, I got a broken toy for my first Happy Meal! |
![]() |
| How do you say chicken nuggets in French? |
![]() |
| I don't like it! |
![]() |
| Fries. No, frites! |
![]() |
| Mommy, you can't have my frites! |
Beaune
![]() |
| Waiting for restaurants to start serving dinner |
Paris
![]() |
| Eating - More mommy! |












The memories! Good times, good times...
ReplyDelete