according to her parents
Haha! awwww...happy birthday Sophie! that looks like a Trophy Cupcake!
sure was! She licked off all of the frosting rather than eating any of the cupcake! Perhaps that explains the balance issue--she was jacked up on sugar.
Haha! I love that frosting too! I like their cupcakes better now than before I think even...She must have been so hyper!
I feel like a horrible Aunt... and forgot it was her birthday... I'm gonna blame it on work, which I'm currently doing right now. :-/Hope she had a fun birthday!
Haha! awwww...happy birthday Sophie! that looks like a Trophy Cupcake!
ReplyDeletesure was! She licked off all of the frosting rather than eating any of the cupcake! Perhaps that explains the balance issue--she was jacked up on sugar.
DeleteHaha! I love that frosting too! I like their cupcakes better now than before I think even...She must have been so hyper!
DeleteI feel like a horrible Aunt... and forgot it was her birthday... I'm gonna blame it on work, which I'm currently doing right now. :-/
ReplyDeleteHope she had a fun birthday!