according to her parents
1st video, briteny spears oops i did it again (the yeah, yeah, yeah part over and over again.2nd video, baby by bieber of all people.
ugh...hit post too early...spelled britney's name wrong...
You got one out of two. The first one was "Rain Over Me" by Pitbull and Marc Anthony :)
hahaa! that's great. Hey which camera do you have? some of the new ones will focus if you press half way on the button...
Lara. We just used our picture camera, Canon Powershot S95, to film Sophie. Sometimes, I forgot that I couldn't adjust the focus once I hit record.
1st video, briteny spears oops i did it again (the yeah, yeah, yeah part over and over again.
ReplyDelete2nd video, baby by bieber of all people.
ugh...hit post too early...spelled britney's name wrong...
ReplyDeleteYou got one out of two. The first one was "Rain Over Me" by Pitbull and Marc Anthony :)
ReplyDeletehahaa! that's great. Hey which camera do you have? some of the new ones will focus if you press half way on the button...
ReplyDeleteLara. We just used our picture camera, Canon Powershot S95, to film Sophie. Sometimes, I forgot that I couldn't adjust the focus once I hit record.
ReplyDelete